- Erin Fisher, Holistic Pelvic Floor Health - 619-990-6546 - Holistic pelvic care is used to restore pelvic health, enhance root vitality and ease pelvic pain naturally, gently and respectfully. Any woman that is looking to care for, connect, balance or reclaim their bodies in a natural, holistic way can benefit from this work. This form of pelvic care differs from conventional physical therapy or bodywork by restoring pelvic balance on a physical, emotional and energetic level. Erin treats the WHOLE woman.
- Bun and Bundle - Offering help for all aspects of your pregnancy and postpartum experience - from the really practical to the emotional.
- East Bay Postpartum Doulas - A list of postpartum doulas in the East Bay.
- Bay Area Night Doulas - Providing night doula services to families all over the Bay Area
- Angelica Anicesio - 415-635-1681 - Providing night time care for newborns and parents
Meal Delivery and Preparation
- Meal Train - Ask a friend to organize meals for you using this great website.
- Munchery - Clients have recommended Munchery for nutritious meals delivered to your door.
- Three Stone Hearth - Pick up delicious food with high nutritious value. With weekly menus, you can stock your fridge and/or freezer with delicious meals.
- SpoonRocket - Offers gourmet meals — cooked by a chef with a fine-dining background using fresh ingredients — delivered to customers in Berkeley, Oakland and Emeryville in ten minutes or less. Order on the website or corresponding smartphone app.
- Postpartum Stress Support Group - meets every other Saturday for eight weeks. phone (510) 594-4006
- Natashia Fuksman, MA - Natashia facilitates groups for women to transform their critical narratives regarding their body image towards self acceptance and compassion in a nurturing, nonjudgmental atmosphere. These groups are particularly significant for women during and post pregnancy.
- Perinatal Psychotherapy Services - A collective of psychotherapists in independent practice who specialize in issues of the childbearing years
- Support Group for Mothers - A schedule of support groups for first time moms, second time moms and working moms in the Bay Area.
- Postpartum Support International - “Postpartum Support International is dedicated to helping women suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including postpartum depression, the most common complication of childbirth.”